Batch Controller with Flow Meter
Batch Controller with Flow Meter (BCFM) application for reliable measurement of preset quantities using a volumetric frequency input. Used as a single or dual stage controller, it is suitable for batch applications.
It provides the operator with clear local readout and can be controlled via communications in more automated systems. There is quick access to commonly used preset values directly from the front panel if access has been authorized. Automatic overrun compensation caters for system delays such as valve closure for precise volumes.
The instrument is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter frequency outputs and analog output via its smart front-panel program selection
- frequency flow input or Current 4-20mA input
- Single or Dual stage control
- Quick access to common batch quantities
- Remote RUN/STOP/RESET
- Backlit display with LCD backup
- Digital output for external relays, valves, or pumps